Thunder Island Brewing Co is an adventure-based 7-barrel brewery that is handcrafting creative and innovative beers in the Pacific Northwest since 2013. We are proud to be founding members of Breweries in the Gorge.
Based out of the city of Cascades Locks, Oregon, Thunder Island Brewing makes crushable beers inspired by a love of outdoor adventures, with a nod to local history and with a respect for all that the scenic Columbia River Gorge has to offer.
In 2019, Thunder Island Brewing looks forward to welcoming visitors to their new brand new purpose-built brewery and taproom on main street Cascade Locks. Stay tuned for more beer and fun!
We are grateful for the Columbia River Gorge, and we are grateful to spend time with friends and families in this beautiful place. This is why we plan to #ThunderIslandOptOutside on Black Friday.
Don’t worry, the Taproom will be open at 11am this Fri, but we won’t have any major “sales or deals.” Instead, we encourage you to get to the Gorge and capture a moment outdoors with your friends and family.
📷Share a photo of you opting outside, and you could win a $100 gift card. (Make sure it's public)
How to Enter?
1. Like Thunder Island Brewing on Instagram or Facebook
2. Share a photo of you and your friends playing outside, perhaps in the Columbia River Gorge
3. On Instagram, use the hashtag #ThunderIslandOptOutside on your photo. On Facebook, check-in at Thunder Island Brewing Co and share your photo with #ThunderIslandOptOutside in your comment.
Be sure your photo is public, so we can see it. All Entries are due by Midnight Dec 2, 2018.
- The grand prize winner will win: One $100 gift certificate to Thunder Island Brewing Co.
- The second place winner will win: One $50 gift certificate to Thunder Island Brewing
- And two runner up winners will receive: One $25 gift certificate to Thunder Island Brewing
Here are the Rules:
- Your photos must be “public” so that we may see them. Update your profile settings if needed!
- Winners will be chosen by our staff on Monday Dec 3, 2018.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win
- To enter the contest via Instagram, follow @thunderislandbrewing on Instagram and post a photo to Instagram using the hashtag #thunderislandoptoutside to submit your picture.
- To enter the contest via Facebook, like our Facebook page, and “Check In” on Facebook at Thunder Island Brewing Co and attaching a photo of you enjoying the outdoors with #thunderislandoptoutside as your caption.
- Any content that is found to be offensive of inappropriate will be ineligible for the contest.
- All entries must be received by midnight on December 2, 2018.
- The winner’s photos will be featured on our Instagram page and Facebook, and winners will be contacted by DM.
Thunder Island Brewing Co loves supporting local organizations that do important work in our community. Due to the high volume of requests from the many organizations that are doing wonderful work here in our region, we ask that you read through this page and fill out our donation request form rather than calling, mailing a letter or emailing us.
We request at least 30 day advance notice for all requests.
After filling out this form, you will receive a confirmation email from our staff stating whether or not we can provide a donation.
Donation preference goes to local organizations and non-profits that focus on promoting sustainability and protection of natural resources, preserving historical and cultural assets, outdoor recreation and education.
Donation requests for gift certificates, in-kind merchandise, and beer will be considered.
Keg donations require refundable deposits for equipment.
Keg donations must be made and picked up by someone who is 21 years or older. We cannot deliver keg donations.
Thanks for thinking of to support your event. Please complete the form in full, and we will be in touch!
No positions at this time
No positions at this time
SORRY, WE'RE NOT HIRING!
But we always accept resumes for future team members in our growing business. All applicants must be able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment and have a positive, team-player attitude. We are a performance-based culture and promote from within, with opportunity for growth. A love for craft beer and the Northwest is recommended!
Food Handler's Card required for all positions.
OLCC required for Beertenders and Brewery positions.
WE'RE A GROWING & AGILE BUSINESS, INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM?
Send us an application with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thunder Island Brewing is an equal opportunity employer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Thunder Island Brewing Co loves supporting local organizations that do important work in our community. Learn more by visiting the link below to fill out a donation request.
May through September: The Taproom does not accept reservations from May through September, This includes large parties and private events. We welcome groups of any size to visit us, but we cannot guarantee seating as tables are first come, first served. A head's up is always appreciated, and you can let us know below. Thank you!
October through April: Group reservations (parties of 10+) are considered on a case by case basis. We cannot guarantee seating, as our interior seating area is limited. Please let us know if you have any questions by filling out the form below!
From time to time, we are able to sell kegs to go for your parties and events. If you have an inquiry, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you own a restaurant or bar? Or do you want our beer at your local watering hole? Send us an email at email@example.com.
E-mail us and we'll be in touch.